Virtual Engineers is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We also use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Software and Google Analytics for website analysis.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
- Collection: Virtual Engineers collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc) in order to better manage its business. Virtual Engineers will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. Virtual Engineers will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Virtual Engineers will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, Virtual Engineers will modify the information as required.
- Storage: Virtual Engineers will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: Virtual Engineers will establish a retention period for all personal information collected.
- Disclosure: Virtual Engineers will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
- Access: Virtual Engineers promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
Note: In addition to the care that Virtual Engineers takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
All Employees and third party staff who in any way handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
For further information contact us:
3760 14th Avenue, Suite 302
Markham, ON Canada
To learn more about Canada’s commitment to protect your privacy we suggest you read Canada’s Privacy Act.